Zachary & Ainsley 6: Signs of Summer is a 2014 American computer animated romantic comedy film directed by Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, produced by David Ellison, Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum and written by Michael Bacall, Oren Uziel, Rodney Rothman and Jonah Hill. It stars the voices of Trey Parker, Matt Stone, John DiMaggio, Phil LaMarr, Billy West, Maurice LaMarche and David Herman. It serves as a sequel to Zachary & Ainsley 5: Spice vs. Blood (2013).
This is the first film in the series to be produced by LStar Capital and where Sony Pictures Home Entertainment goes back to releasing the series on DVD and Blu-Ray and the only film in the series to be produced by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Animation.
A sequel, Zachary & Ainsley 7: The Stormwash, released on February 20, 2015.
The film was dedicated to the memory of Paul Walker (who died on November 30, 2013).
Neil Patrick Harris
June 13, 2014
- Trey Parker as Zachary Bortz
- Matt Stone as Ainsley Bortz and Spearslinger Indian
- John DiMaggio as Meredith Bortz
- Phil LaMarr as Alexa Bortz
- Billy West as Abby and Olivia Indian
- Maurice LaMarche as Kaia Bortz
- David Herman as Lydia Bortz
- Neil Patrick Harris as Clancatcher Bortz
- Julianne Moore as Alexandra Bortz
- Chloe Grace Moretz as Carina Bortz
- Judy Greer as Alex Bortz
- Gabriella Wilde as Leah Bortz
- Gemma Arterton as Rachel Bortz
- Portia Doubleday as Allie Indian
- Saxon Sharbino as Sophia Indian
- Meryl Streep as Abworker Bortz
- Lauren Graham as Sarah Bortz
- Dakota Johnson as Maddie Bortz
- Paul Walker as Rusty Bortz
- Amber Nash as Madison Bortz
- Aisha Tyler as Grappleslinger Bortz
- Jessica Walter as Alice Bortz
- Tress MacNeille as Brenna Bortz
- Ellen DeGeneres as Zoe Bortz
- Leonard Nimoy as Stormwash Spawner Bortz
The film was scheduled for release on June 13, 2014 so that Columbia Pictures, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and LStar Capital would release it with 22 Jump Street.
The film released on DVD and Blu-Ray by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment on September 16, 2014.
For the transcript, click here.