Zachary & Ainsley 7: The Stormwash is a 2015 American computer animated found footage disaster sports action adventure drama romantic comedy film directed by Steve Pink, produced by David Ellison and Andrew Panay and written by Josh Heald. It stars the voices of Trey Parker, Matt Stone, John DiMaggio, Phil LaMarr, Billy West, Maurice LaMarche, David Herman and Neil Patrick Harris. It is the seventh film in the Zachary & Ainsley film series. It serves as a sequel to Zachary & Ainsley 6: Summer Adventures (2014).
Distributed by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Columbia Pictures and Paramount Pictures and produced by Paramount Animation, Skydance Productions, LStar Capital and Animal Logic, the film released on February 20, 2015.
This is the first film in the series to be produced by Paramount Animation and Animal Logic and the last film in the series where Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer owns distribution rights and to be produced by Skydance Productions.
A sequel, Zachary & Ainsley 8: Rage Against the Trees, released on September 23, 2016.
Neil Patrick Harris
February 20, 2015
On a rainy day, Zachary and the girls stay inside doing whatever they feel like until they hear about a tsunami called the Stormwash on the radio.
- Trey Parker as Zachary Bortz
- Matt Stone as Ainsley Bortz and Spearslinger Indian
- John DiMaggio as Meredith Bortz
- Phil LaMarr as Alexa Bortz
- Billy West as Abby and Olivia Indian
- Maurice LaMarche as Kaia Bortz
- David Herman as Lydia Bortz
- Neil Patrick Harris as Clancatcher Bortz
- Julianne Moore as Alexandra Bortz
- Chloe Grace Moretz as Carina Bortz
- Judy Greer as Alex Bortz
- Gabriella Wilde as Leah Bortz
- Gemma Arterton as Rachel Bortz
- Portia Doubleday as Allie Indian
- Saxon Sharbino as Sophia Indian
- Meryl Streep as Abworker Bortz
- Lauren Graham as Sarah Bortz
- Dakota Johnson as Maddie Bortz
- Chris Parnell as the Weather Reporter
- Bill Paxton as Crazy Bortz
- Carrie Fisher as Cliffslinger Bortz
- Debbie Reynolds as Monica Bortz
- Samantha Bee as Deborah Bortz
- Leonard Nimoy as Stormwash Spawner Bortz
The film was scheduled for release on February 20, 2015 so that Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Paramount Pictures would release it with Hot Tub Time Machine 2.
The film is rated PG-13 for sequences of intense tsunami destruction and peril, brief strong language including drug/sexual references, brief sexuality/nudity and some drug and alcohol use.
The film released on DVD and Blu-Ray by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment on May 19, 2015.
For the transcript, click here.