Zachary & Ainsley 9: Athletic Adventures is a 2017 American computer animated sports adventure romantic film directed by Daniel Espinosa, produced by David Ellison, Dana Goldberg, Bonnie Curtis and Julie Lynn and written by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick. It stars the voices of Trey Parker, Matt Stone, John DiMaggio, Phil LaMarr, Billy West, Maurice LaMarche, David Herman and Neil Patrick Harris. It is the ninth film in the Zachary & Ainsley film series. It serves as a sequel to Zachary & Ainsley 8: Rage Against the Trees (2016).
A sequel, Zachary & Ainsley 10: Scratched by Wolves, released on March 23, 2018.
The film was dedicated to the memories of Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds (who died on December 27 & 28, 2016), as well as Bill Paxton (who died on February 25, 2017).
Neil Patrick Harris
March 24, 2017
Alexa, Carina and Maddie Bortz were getting ready for lacrosse until a german shepherd named Deborah and her three cat friends, Crazy, Cliffslinger and Monica speaks with them.
- Trey Parker as Zachary Bortz
- Matt Stone as Ainsley Bortz and Spearslinger Indian
- John DiMaggio as Meredith Bortz
- Phil LaMarr as Alexa Bortz
- Billy West as Abby and Olivia Indian
- Maurice LaMarche as Kaia Bortz
- David Herman as Lydia Bortz
- Neil Patrick Harris as Clancatcher Bortz
- Julianne Moore as Alexandra Bortz
- Chloe Grace Moretz as Carina Bortz
- Judy Greer as Alex Bortz
- Gabriella Wilde as Leah Bortz
- Gemma Arterton as Rachel Bortz
- Portia Doubleday as Allie Indian
- Saxon Sharbino as Sophia Indian
- Meryl Streep as Abworker Bortz
- Lauren Graham as Sarah Bortz
- Dakota Johnson as Maddie Bortz
- Bill Paxton as Crazy Bortz
- Carrie Fisher as Cliffslinger Bortz
- Debbie Reynolds as Monica Bortz
- Samantha Bee as Deborah Bortz
The film was scheduled for release on March 24, 2017 so that Columbia Pictures and Skydance Media would release it with Life.
The film is rated PG-13 for sexual content, brief nudity and language.
The film released on DVD and Blu-Ray by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment on June 27, 2017.
For the transcript, click here.